By using and accessing this Website at www.OrangeTee.com to make payment, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Condition
- • It is preeminent that you understand all the terms and conditions before you proceed with making a purchase with us.
- • Kindly do send in your queries with your contact details if in doubt to Patricia.Lim@OrangeTee.com and we will try to respond to your queries in the soonest possible manner.
- • You are deemed agreeable to all our terms and conditions with reservation when you choose to use OrangeTee online payment system.
- • Please note that by checking out from your shopping cart implies that you have confirmed an order and that your purchase is only valid upon successful payment that has been completed.
- • OrangeTee management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, reject a customer or transaction at any given time at our own discretion.
Privacy and Policy
Our registration process requires only a valid email address and a unique user ID and password. Providing us with other information is at your option. Please take note that your username, email address, or other submissions that you make on this Site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this Site. Like many websites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this Site (if at all) is set forth below.
Once you have registered and paid the fee, an invoice with the details of your transaction will be made available to you as a proof of payment within 7 working days.
No last minute cancellation or postponement is allowed once registration is confirmed. Training department reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course at any time without liability. The company will not be obliged to provide a reason and delegates will be offered the choice of an alternative date.
A full refund will be allowed only when a 2nd cancellation or postponement to the course after an alternating date had been offered.
Payment made is for signing up of courses. Kindly allow our administration 1-2 weeks to prepare and organize your course.
Your registered course will definitely be scheduled, depending on the total course intake participants.